CNN.com - RSS Channel - US CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- On Cam: Catalytic converters stolen from dealershipon December 3, 2022
- Hospitals becoming a 'dumping ground' for kidson December 3, 2022
- Farmer recreates 'Christmas Vacation' movie sceneon December 3, 2022
- UPS Semi-truck goes off bridge, catches fireon December 3, 2022
- 5th grader raises $2,000 for grieving teacheron December 3, 2022
- Woman victimized by dating app 'predator'on December 3, 2022
- 10-year-old shoot mom over VR headseton December 3, 2022
- Father recovers stolen vehicle with kids insideon December 3, 2022
- Sisters' pop-up Christmas tree market supports cancer charitieson December 3, 2022
- Arrest made in brutal beating, robberyon December 3, 2022
- Water study could delay commercial constructionon December 3, 2022
- Girl who called 911 for her father honoredon December 3, 2022
- Missing student's body found, suspect in custodyon December 3, 2022
- 'Route 91 bandit' suspect arrested by FBIon December 3, 2022
- Teen dies while subway surfingon December 3, 2022
- Schools investing $1M in safety programson December 3, 2022
- Mother fends off raccoon that attacked daughteron December 3, 2022
- Man's Christmas tradition gets bigger and better with lights displayon December 3, 2022
- Rhode Island's capital city will spend $10 million in reparations, and it could benefit White residentson December 3, 2022
Officials in Providence, Rhode Island, recently approved a $10 million budget plan for the city's reparations program, but some are wondering who might end up benefiting from it.
- Arizona secretary of state seeks investigation of Republicans who balked at certifying electionon December 2, 2022
The Arizona Secretary of State's Office on Friday asked state and local prosecutors to investigate and take enforcement action against two Republican officials who had balked at certifying their county's election results by the legal deadline.
- Covid broke the economy. No one knows what's nexton December 2, 2022
Each week brings head-scratching contradictory news about the economy. Tthis past week was no different, with a batch of economic reports showing that — despite the recession talk — the US economy shows remarkable resilience.
- The investigation into the stabbing deaths of four Idaho students continues -- but not without confusion over a key case detailon December 2, 2022
As many University of Idaho students returned to campus this week, the police investigation into the stabbing deaths of four of their peers continued -- but not without confusion over a key case detail.
- Jamal Simmons, vice president's communications director, to exiton December 2, 2022
Jamal Simmons, Vice President Kamala Harris' communications director, is leaving her office around a year after his role was announced.
- US Navy sends a message to adversaries with a rare submarine port visit in Indian Oceanon December 2, 2022
The US military wants its adversaries, as well as allies, to know that, for the first time, a US Navy nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine docked at the remote island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean as part of an extended months-long deployment.
- Suspect in 2017 killing of two Indiana teen girls 'has nothing to hide,' attorneys sayon December 2, 2022
Attorneys for the suspect in the 2017 killing of two teenage girls in Delphi, Indiana, said in a statement Friday that their client "has nothing to hide. "
- Biden administration considering migrant proposal mirroring Trump-era policyon December 2, 2022
The Biden administration is seriously considering an asylum proposal that would bar migrants from seeking asylum at the US-Mexico border if they could have received refuge in another country they passed through, mirroring Trump-era asylum limits, according to two sources familiar with discussions.
- Biden signs legislation to avert rail shutdownon December 2, 2022
President Joe Biden on Friday signed legislation to avert a rail shutdown after congressional lawmakers raced to pass the measure amid concerns over the economic danger posed by a possible strike.
- Binance pauses withdrawals after warning two crypto tokens may have been hackedon December 2, 2022
The crypto industry just can't catch a break this year.
- Kanye West's Twitter account has been suspended after Elon Musk says it violated rule against incitement to violenceon December 2, 2022
Kanye West's Twitter account was suspended early Friday morning after Elon Musk said it violated the platform's rules on inciting violence.